Register your Future Leader for the Upcoming 2021-2022 Young Professionals Program
Class is limited to 20 Professionals. Register today!
ABC Young Professionals (YP) program’s mission is to shape the future of our industry by supporting the growth of young professionals employed by ABC member companies. The program creates opportunities such as networking or volunteer events and educational workshops for young leaders to build relationships, expand their skills and advance their careers while continuing to promote open competition and the merit shop philosophy.
Registration Deadline: November 19, 2021
Registration Form: Click here to Download
Classes are held biweekly from 8:00AM – 11:00AM
* Classes will be held in person or via ZOOM at the instructor’s discretion and following Covid guidelines
- December 1 – Kick-off
- December 15
- January 5
- January 19
- February 2
- February 23
- March 9
- March 23
- April 6 – Make up or catch up if needed
- April 13 – Graduation & Luncheon
- Program kickoff & the ABCs of ABC – Disc Assessment (Personality Traits)
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Mastering Communication & Conflict Management
- Politics & Legislation in your Business
- Industry Leadership Mentoring
- Career Development – Advocating for yourself and your Team
- Return on Investment (ROI) Presentations
- Networking with the 2021 Young Professional Graduates
- Knowledge builders and safety tips
- Guest Leaders
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Relationship Building
- One on One Coaching
- $1,195.00 per ABC Member *includes all books and materials
- $1,695.00 per Non-Member *includes all books and materials
Be a part of the ABC Young Professionals!
At a time when the construction industry faces a pervasive workforce shortage, the YP program provides opportunities to engage young professionals and assists with leadership development.
ABC YPs are encouraged to take advantage of ABC resources designed to help you succeed. Young professionals include ABC member company employees who are under the age of 40. Get involved and be in the know!
To learn more about ABC Maine Young Professionals membership contact Tami at (207) 620-6561 or email@example.com. To download the 2021 registration application, click here. We look forward to hearing from you!